To create your handouts, go to file à print
& the following dialogue box will pop up.
- Scroll down to Print What: à Handouts (as shown) then click 3 slides per
page to give your colleagues a space to write any additional notes.
- Another option that you might prefer would be to
have 6 slides per page so that students simply have all the slides and no
additional note-taking space – this option will cut down on the amount of
paper you will need for your handouts.
- A third option would be to go to Print What: à outline.
This option will have no pictures of slides, only text in outline
- A final option would be to copy-paste all of the
desired text and pictures into a Word® document and print out.
- Regardless of which option you choose, you
should have it completed by December 3 if you want me to copy it for
you. Otherwise, make sure that you
have 23 copies of the handout for yourselves, your classmates and Mrs.